As Bluesprint Marketing Manager, my job is to clearly communicate what we do at Bluesprint and why Connected Planning makes a difference. Yet, we are all pretty techie, making it a challenge to explain it concisely. Sometimes I try to summarize it with our slogan. Connected Planning helps you:
Sounds great, but what does it really mean?
I have tried to explain to close friends how Bluesprint implements the Anaplan Connected Planning platform. Their eyes become more glazed the more in-depth I lay it out. However, they get an A for effort!
Connected Planning and implementation are for those particularly interested. Our clients consist of businesses that see the need to improve their management. Despite this insight, most business leaders have a lot to do. Time is money, and time is short. So here is Connected Planning, explained in six bullet points.
- Empowers people to communicate and speak the same language across departments. It kills silos!
- Improves business management. You are the captain! It is the steering wheel of your organization.
- Simplifies and speeds up the planning processes. Measure your time-to-forecast in minutes and hours, not days or weeks.
- Connects data and information in one system, giving teams access to the same “real-time” data.
- Lets your teams plan and make decisions together.
- It gives a competitive advantage empowering teams to handle unexpected challenges quicker.
In short, Connected Planning enables you and your teams to think smarter faster! We implement the Anaplan platform according to your needs. You have a “need for speed” when it comes to budgeting? No problem! Let’s start with rolling forecasting. Need to find out how many clothes to buy for next autumn? Let’s get started with a supply chain implementation. These are just two examples of how you can apply the Anaplan platform, which is so agile that only the imagination sets limits for user-areas.